Red Roaster Bistro

Who doesn't love chicken? Even if fast foods today have this to offer, you're probably stuck with the usual ones right? What if I tell you that you can have authentic roast chicken fast food speed for a reasonable price? Lo and behold - Red Roaster Bistro.

If you're feeling adventurous you could walk going there or you could just take the trike.

If my memory serves me right, the last time I ate here was back in 2011. The experience turned out to be a really good one that's why I chose this for my first review.


As you can see from the picture above, the place has really appealed to quite a number of students. It's rarely empty especially in the afternoon so if you're planning on bringing a very large group, I wouldn't recommend it.

 The place is actually air-conditioned and is pretty spacious for a bistro (I'm not so sure the picture did it justice). If you're looking for a place where you can hang out and eat with a couple of your close friends then consider Red Roaster Bistro.




  I ended up ordering what I had last time: the chicken combo meal.

Quarter Roast Chicken with corn and iced tea P100
Nothing fancy. It had the qualities you're looking for in any roast chicken: juicy, flavorful and tender. Dip it in the warm gravy, it's quite a match made in heaven. The chicken had this authentic roast taste which had a little kick from the herbs and spices.  

If I can say one thing however, I find it too, if there's really the right word for it - bitin. I dunno if it was because it was good or I was just really hungry but for me, they could remove the corn and replace the chicken with a bigger one.  So if you're the type who really eats to your heart's content, then order the next size for P185 but then again, for P100 + side dish and iced tea, it's reasonable.

It dint take a long time for the chicken to disappear. I was actually about to leave but with a half-full stomach, I just couldn't let dessert pass.

No regrets whatsoever.

For just P135 (take note this is good for 2), their Molten Choco Fudge Cake a.k.a diabetes on a plate is maybe just like heaven.

oh sweet merciful Jesus....
The last bite was just as good as the first one. The cake was incredibly moist and chewy; eat it with a scoop of ice cream, you might just slam your fist on the table. This is definitely a must try.

when words are simply not enough....

Oh and before you leave, if you're up to a little vandalism, you can always write on their freedom wall (or better yet, read them while waiting for your food).

couldn't post all of them for obvious reasons..

maybe except for this one...
The second time was definitely better than the first one. The trip going here's really worth it because you will be rewarded with great food (really a lot to choose from). So the next time you're choosing where to eat for lunch , add this to the list of choices.

Red Roaster Bistro, I have one thing to say to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Foodie Hipster Copyright © | Powered by Blogger